Been ages since I last posted, or at least it seems that way. I've been busy. Too busy.
Apart from the apparently endless cycle of reports, I've done a few things I meant to blog at the time, but didn't get around to.
In no particular order, I have -
- Attended Teachmeet Perth CfE - another load of great ideas shared, with a few passed on to colleagues
- Started lesson summary blog with S3 Physics here as a task for the TLC I've become involved in at school
- Tried combining Video & Interfacing with some S2 Chemistry
graph & table on right show temp rise to peak when reaction finished
- Joined Edonis - really interesting project on using web, social media and PLNs
- Revamped National Physics Glow Group
I must try harder to blog about things as I do them.
How many times have I said that now?